Exciting summer trips

Brianna Tovar
Summer trips are all about having fun and making memories!

National parks are great, beach cities are great, famous cities are great, and so are historical sites. All of these trips are super fun to do in the summer. They can range from being affordable, to more expensive. In the end it’s all about enjoying the moment and having a great time.

Summer trips are always exciting, whether they are very short or very long. They can range from visiting a famous city in your state to traveling to an entirely different country. Summer calls for exciting trips with friends and family.

In addition to thrilling trips with family, some people may travel to other states to visit relatives who live far. Sophomore Maria Estrada-Jaramillo tells us about her trip to another state in order to see her family.

“During summer I will be going to Florida to see my cousins who live there. Traveling to Florida will allow me to catch up with my family who I don’t see often and make fun memories,” Jaramillo said.

Other students plan to travel and visit cool landmarks. These landmarks can vary from being close to far from home. Landmarks are often popular because of their historical significance or architectural features.

Sophomore Belen Estrada gives us insight about her plans to go on vacation to the pyramids located in San Juan Teotihuacán, Mexico. This historical landmark has at one point reached an amount of 4.5 million visits in a year.

“This summer I will be taking a fun tour of the pyramids in San Juan Teotihuacan, Mexico. I will visit them with my family,” Estrada said.

Visiting other countries can also be a fun experience. World history teacher Edward Valenzuela tells us about his plans to visit Glacier National Park in both Canada and Montana. This national park received about 3 million visitors in 2023.

“I’m going to Glacier National Park located in Montana and also going to Glacier National Park, Canada,” Valenzuela said.

This summer, students are looking forward to a variety of exciting trips. Whether it’s visiting famous landmarks, exploring new countries, traveling to other states, or attending summer camps, everyone has something special planned. These adventures not only provide fun and relaxation but also create lasting memories with friends and family. No matter the destination, summer trips are all about enjoying new experiences and making the most of the season.