Happy Birthday Mrs.Storms!

The Spellbinder Staff

Tomorrow, is the Journalism’s advisor birthday, Mrs.Storms. When you see her make sure to say, “Happy Birthday!” Here is what some of the journalists of The Spellbinder had to say:

Alexis Rodriguez-Mejia: Happy Birthday Mrs.Storms! Thank you for always being kind towards us, and always encouraging us to be as accurate as possible. In addition, thank you for being the advisor for Journalism, and being kind.

Alejandro Cervantes: Happy Birthday Mrs. Storms! Thank you for always being one of the best teachers at Middle College. Thank you for always encouraging us to become better writers and journalists. I hope you have have an amazing day where all your wishes come true.

Jesus Axel Hernandez-Happy birthday, Mrs. Storms! Thank you for being such a good advisor to the school newspaper, and for being so helpful when we’re writing our stories. I also need to thank you for letting me design the masthead of the Spellbinder on your computer. It was a very enjoyable and learning experience. I hope you have a very good day!

Grace Elson: Happy birthday Mrs. Storms! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and the journalism staff including, but not limited too, helping me decide my future major. You do such a great job at what you do and I know for a fact that no one could fill your shoes! Enjoy your special day.

Jeremy Ocampos: Happy birthday Ms. Storms I hope this is another of many to come. Thank you for leading journalism in the right direction and improving upon it.

Leo Morales: Happy birthday Mrs. Storms! 🙂 Thank you so much for everything you have done and provided for the Spellbinder Staff and senior AVID. You constantly go out of your way to be informative and involved and I am thankful for that. Hope your day is amazing and thank you for all the support and passion you put into your job! Thank you so much and happy birthday! 🙂 <3

Martin Avelar: Happy birthday Mrs. Storms!!! Thank you for being very supportive and enthusiastic about the work our class does. Having your encouraging charisma towards the journalism makes me as enthusiastic about working in the class and overall have a good experience in the class. :))

Elizabeth Alvarado: Happy birthday Mrs. Storms!! Thank you for all the support you have shown to my family and I. Thank you for all you’ve done for The Spellbinder and our staff. You truly have impacted my academic and personal life in a positive way. I hope you have a wonderful day and blessed year. Love you!

Itzel Perez: Happy birthday Mrs. Storms! Thank you so much for letting us newbies in your class and letting us be apart of something so fun! You are an amazing and kind teacher, and may your day be blessed with wonders!

Sandra Ceballos: Happy Birthday Mrs. Storms! I want to thank you for helping me and the rest of the class and for encouraging us to do the best we can. You’re really supportive and caring and I really appreciate that. Happy Birthday Mrs. Storms, I hope you have an amazing day!! (:

Sarah Ortega: First of all, happy birthday, Mrs. Storms!!! I’ve had you for the beginning and the end of my high school experience; I just want to thank you for being a part of my experience. Thank you for letting us new students coming into journalism feel at home showing us the ropes. I hope you have a lovely day with the people you love. Happy birthday once again. <3

Kasandra Tapia: Have a very Happy Birthday Mrs. Storms because you deserve it. I have known you since my freshman year and I want to thank you for helping me get out of my comfort zone. The Spellbinder is what it is today because of you. You encourage the staff, and I know that each year this newspaper will get better because of the importance and support you have given it. I am very grateful for the kindness you have had towards me. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Happy Birthday 🙂

Malia Rodriguez: Happy Birthday Mrs. Storms! From freshman year until now I have always admired your patience, consideration and kindness. Thank you for believing in your students and providing help whenever it’s needed. The Spellbinder would not be successful if it wasn’t for all of the hard work that you put into helping this class. I hope you have a wonderful day, you truly deserve it.

Crystal Delgadillo: Happy birthday Mrs. Storms! You are an amazing teacher and deserve the best. You have given me a new love for journalism. I very much enjoy your class and your style of teaching. I hope you have a wonderful day full of everything you deserve. You have continued to create new writers and an amazing school environment. I appreciate everything you do for this class and the school. Happy Birthday!

Jordan Avila: Happy Birthday Storms! Wish you nothing but the best for the rest of your day! I think it’s important to realize how great of a teacher you are since you’re the one who’s leading part of our futures together in the world that is writing & reading. You contribute so much to our lives than you know and I hope that you continue doing an outstanding job at it. Thank you for the infinite amount of things that you’ve done for us and the school entirely! Have an incredible birthday!

Tais Avila: Happy Birthday Mrs. Storms!! You are a great teacher and you do so much for our journalism department. You speak out for us, and give us whatever we need, and you encourage each of your students to do their best.